Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A Generation, Lost in space...

Just a quick update for now. Artem, Charlie and I are leaving in about an hour to go down to New York City for the rest of the week. Parkour Generations is coming down, and they're holding an informal workshop/training session in Central Park on Thursday at 11AM.

It's going to be cold, wet, and awesome. Detailed update when we get back.

In other news, I have made meeting appointments with several more people in regards to the RIT Parkour club becoming official. Those will be occuring in the next two weeks - I'll update and let everyone know how those went after htey occur. Here's to hoping, though.

But now, it's time to pack (Read: cram a bunch of crap into a bag).

2 Comments:

Blogger E.A. Aleksandroff, alias GT said...

hey again. I'll check out Primal Fitness next time I hit DC, I didn't know there was a parkour gym right in the middle of the United States. Anyway, I'm doing an article on parkour for a young-adult/teen magazine and if you got into this under-18, would you give me a couple of quotes?
(gold_tangerine@hotmail.com) Nothing too technical, just basic stuff like what you like about this sport, how others can start learning safely, how you got into it. If you know any practicing teen traceurs, that would be great too!
It's weird but parkour gets very little serious ink seems to me, and I'd like to change that.

February 22, 2008 at 2:02 PM  
Blogger Zac said...

Check your email!

February 23, 2008 at 2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home