Monday, November 19, 2007

Goals Before Returning to Rochester

I have way, way too much time on my hands this Thanksgiving break, so I'm going to post some goals with the intention of accomplishing at least some of them before I return to Rochester.


  • Hold a handstand - AND CONTROL IT - for a solid 6 seconds.
  • Hold a bent-knees flag for 5 seconds.
  • Land my back tucks on my feet, consistently.
  • Learn how to do a 540 roundhouse, at least well enough to teach it to someone else in Rochester.
  • Start learning wall flips.


That should do for now. The first two I can do at home, the third I can do at home... at the second two I'm going to hit up Acro and Emiles (two gymnastics gyms) and try to get someone to help me.

So that's my plan for this Thanksgiving break!

2 Comments:

Blogger Awake My Glory said...

Awesome goals.

December 3, 2007 at 12:13 PM  
Blogger Awake My Glory said...

So somehow this posted after I wrote exactly one sentence. Weird. Anyway, what I intended to say was that (1) I think you have great goals, and (2) they are virtually identical to what I'm working on. We really need to get together sometime and train, man.

- Andrew

December 3, 2007 at 12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home