Thursday, March 27, 2008

Zac "Happydud" Cohn's Summer Parkour Adventure

For the longest time, I've always wanted to wander. Every few months I'd come up with an idea. Last year I spent about a week trying to figure out how long it would take to walk across the country, from the Atlantic to the Pacific (ending in San Fransisco, because it's the best city that side of New York City).

For the few past month or so, I've been planning a Cross-country Parkour tour for this summer. Within the past month, it's really taken off. I'm going to be crashing on traceurs' couches, chairs, beds, and floors. I'm going to be hitting up as many of the national jams as possible, and visiting as many local communities as I can. I'm also planning on buying a camcorder (read: already bought it, waiting for it to be shipped!) and making a documentary about the whole trip. Kind of a "This is how America trains!" sort of thing.

These are the cities I'm planning on going to, most likely in this order:


DC
Pittsburgh
Philly
NYC
Cleveland
Detroit
Ann Arbor/UofM
Chicago
Minneapolis
Madison
Seattle
San Fransisco
LA
Phoenix
Denver
Oklahoma City
San Antonio
Austin
Miami
West Palm Beach
Jacksonville
Athens, GA
Charlotte
Chapel Hill
DC

I'm currently aiming for it taking about 7-8 weeks. I'll be starting in DC with (B)East Coast at the end of May, but then I'm hanging around the area until the Philly jam on June 6-7th. From there I'm headed back to NJ/NYC with Jesse/Hardcoretracuer, and I'm using his house as a base of operations until PKNY. So lucky NYC, I'll be around for two and a half, three weeks!

After that will be the Chicago jam, and then a general wandering across northern America until I hit Seattle, then down the West Coast, across the South, and then back up the Eastern Coast until I get back to DC. Sadly, I'll be missing most of the non-eastern coast jams (Madison, Texas, Colorado). I'll still be going to all these places, I just can't make the dates work. Oh well!

This trip should be pretty awesome. There will be pretty regular updates as to my progress, and then hopefully sometime in late August I'll have the final cut of the documentary done and released.

If you think you can make it to one these places, let me know! I look forward to meeting as many traceurs as possible!

3 Comments:

Blogger E.A. Aleksandroff, alias GT said...

that's a kick-ass summer bash if I ever saw one! Good luck, I'll probably be working.

March 27, 2008 at 11:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You re, I guess , perhaps curious to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I began to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a proper partner who uses your money in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://jyxaninyl.kogaryu.com/arotek.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life

December 8, 2009 at 12:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You re, I guess , perhaps curious to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with offices around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a correct partner utilizes your money in a right way - that`s it!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://elycixazo.s-enterprize.com/pejaly.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to become rich

December 15, 2009 at 11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home